Telehealth appointments are now available
To continue to support our community and team, we will be offering Telehealth treatments:
- Appointments will cost $34 and will run from 30 to 45 minutes.
- The free online software called Zoom will be used for this, as it is more secure than alternatives such as Facetime. You can download Zoom here.
- You will be amazed how much we can help you with over video. As Physio's we don't just use our hands, we also provide a significant amount of advice about how to manage your injury, home exercises and we can carry out a visual assessment in order to give you a diagnosis.
Telehealth Core Classes
- These are only run if we are in level 1 or 2
- The blocks run for 6 weeks and have a maximum of 8 participants as we will continue to be interactive.
- Participants will be required to have a swiss ball & ideally a theraband loop.
How is The Physio Room doing their part to help prevent the spread of Covid-19?
Slowing the spread of Covid-19 is really important to us for both our local community and globally. Here is what we are doing to try to help slow down the spread of the disease:
- Our Physio's are washing their hands at the beginning & end of each appointment.
- Keeping our equipment clean has always been a high priority, however before each use we are now wiping down with antibacterial spray the face hole of the treatment table & any other equipment.
- When in level 3 we are aiming to maintain a distance of 1.5m from each patient when possible, eg when taking your history.
- If our Physio's are feeling unwell at any point they will not be attending the clinic.
- After each class, all mats and equipment are wiped down.
- We offer TeleHealth consultations via video so that you can stay at home if you need to. You will be surprised how much we can do even though we cannot physically treat you. This will help to prevent your injury getting worse & speed up the healing process until we can next see you in the clinic.
What can you do to help?
- Wash your hands before your appointment or class (minimum 20 seconds with hot water).
- If you need to cough or sneeze please do this into a tissue or into your elbow, followed by washing your hands.
- If you do not have time to wash your hands, we have hand sanitiser available. Please preferably wash your hands.
- We will be taking updated advice from the WHO regularly and we will keep you posted if anything else changes.
- If you require any further information please use the Ministry of Health website.
Thank you all for continuing to support us in this time, we look forward to seeing you in person or via video!